Bring your home to life this season with our Cedarwood Essential Oil. Extracted from Himalayan and Atlas Cedarwood trees, our essential oil and the elements within are thought to symbolise protection, wisdom and abundance.
Cedarwood Oil boasts a range of insecticidal, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which collectively contribute to its’ ability to treat a range of conditions. Not only does the oil contain sedative properties that can held to induce sleep and balance your sleeping pattern, but it can be used to aid dry skin conditions, when combined with a carrier oil – we recommend either coconut or jojoba oil.
Frequently promoted by dermatologists as a safe and effective treatment for alopecia areata, Cedarwood Essential Oil can also be massaged into the scalp daily to increase and promote hair growth.
- Improves sleep and balances your sleeping pattern
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Improves hair growth
- Beneficial for anxiety and reducing stress
- Repels fleas, ticks, and moths from fabric, people, and pets
Ingredients: 100% Ciedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) oil
Origin: North America
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Blend with: Frankincense, Clary Sage and Bergamot
- Scent: Cedarwood bark and woody tones
- Shelf Life: Once opened. Store in a cool, dark place and use within 6 months.